The Lazy Genius Guide to Decluttering for Life
The Swap gives you a path through your stuff so you can create a home you love... and keep it that way.
The Swap is for you if you...
- love but also kind of hate the idea of minimalism
- want to spend and save your money wisely
- love a home full of pretty things
- can't seem to get a handle on keeping your house clean
- have a home that resembles a toy store
- have wanted to burn your house down and start over
The Swap will help you...
- buy stuff without guilt
- say no to stuff without regret
- clean more often with a better attitude
- know where everything is in your house
- stop resenting your kids and their stuff
- more quickly save money for things that matter
- say goodbye to traditional decluttering for good
What you'll get:
- a downloadable 20+ page PDF of practical, simple, and life-changing strategies to help you declutter for good, including the one question that changes everything, what to do with the stuff you keep, what to do with the stuff that goes, and how to maintain a home you love for as long as you have it
- a simple black and white printable version of the entire course if you prefer reading a hard copy or want to save printer ink
- printable worksheets to help you process, plan, and execute your decluttering revolution
You'll be shocked that something this simple has such impactful results, and I guarantee that if you follow the steps, you'll see a huge difference in your space, your savings, and your soul. I believe in this process so deeply that I'm willing to give you your money back if you're not completely satisfied. You have 30 days to try out these concepts and see your home come alive again. If it doesn't, ask for a refund. No problem at all.
Nothing is for everyone, but The Swap is pretty close.
Available January 2019 ONLY! The Swap goes into temporary retirement after that, so don't miss out on your chance to make 2019 the year you love your house and not burn it down.